Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Full House ain't so great

So I sit here with absolutely nothing to do until 6:30 (jazz class....yeah it isn't fun) and I'm watching Full House.
Let me me just tell you that until five minutes ago I held this quirky little sitcom, of three males trying to raise a family of girls, in the highest regard; matched with shows that of Friends, Seinfeld, and even Project runway. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME! THIS SHOW ISN'T FUNNY! I mean let's look at the character selection a really analyze why it could have possibly intrigued me as a child and what these people really do for a living now:

Danny: Bob Saggot-what a pervert! I've heard some of his comedy and he's filthy. I suppose his quick witted sarcasm on the show really was just cover for the dirty jokes that he REALLY wanted to say. Sicko...

Joey: WHAT AN IDIOT! His jokes weren't really funny. His voices were cool...until I realized that it was the same one in differents accents.

Jesse: Will you stop touching your greasy a$$ hair. It's not cute and that's all you do. You don't give good advice you usually aren't very funny and for goodness sake, you couldn't hold on to your Beach Boys job. "Have mercy." yeah have mercy on your soul...heh

Michele: I liked her...not gonna lie. Good thing they stopped the show before the twins developed that horrible cleft lip and drinking/drug abuse problem.

DJ: what a ho

Stephanie: "How rude"? Is that all you can come up w/. Granted in later episodes she turned the funny against that lame ace best friend of DJ. I'm ashamed to have her name...

Comet: cool... I mean, he was a dog that could comfort anyone when they're feeling down. He's better that Lassey.

and...

Rebecca: Funny...I put he rfter the dog because she really didn't matter.

And that's the break down of the Full House cast.

No comments: